The Catholic’s Divorce Survival Guide
Finding Healing and Peace After A Marital Relationship Breaks Down
The Catholic’s Divorce Survival Guide was created to bring hope and healing to divorced and separated Catholics. In this DVD-based programme, practical advice meets pastoral care. It will help you:
- Discover how to work through the emotions of separation and divorce;
- Experience personal healing and hope;
- Gain wisdom and comfort from others who share your experiences;
- Address questions of forgiveness and new family dynamics; and
- Obtain an understanding of the Church’s teachings on divorce, separation and annulment.
If you are enduring divorce, seeking annulment and reconciliation with the Church, come and encounter Christ’s love, mercy and healing power in a deeply personal way.
Mondays 21 August to 6 November 2017
Catholic Archdiocesan Education Centre
2 Highland Road, Singapore 549102
Telephone: 9780 4456 (Joann) or 9383 6868 (Jileen)
Note: “Surviving Divorce” is the re-branded programme which the ACF is using, “The Catholic’s Divorce Survival Guide”.
LIMITED SEATS available! Please note that if sign-ups are full, a priority seat will be reserved for you for a future run of the programme: