ACF was established in 2014 to serve and build strong, lasting marriages and families. In fulfilling its mission and realising its vision, ACF collaborates and works in communion with many different partner organisations (within and outside of the Archdiocese), committees and individuals.Interested applicants are encouraged to explore our website to gain a better understanding of our purpose and working culture.
The admin exec provides coordination services and administrative support to the ACF Board, Management Team and Family Partners towards the mission of evangelising families.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand and believes in ACF’s vision and mission so as to be an effective evangelist in the course of your work
- Work closely with the ACF Board, Management Team and Family Partners to conceptualise, implement and review initiatives and events to achieve desired objectives. This includes liaising with relevant stakeholders, events facilitators/speakers, assisting in administrative and logistical support and attending to enquiries.
- Assist in general office duties and finance-related matters to ensure proper governance and stewardship.
- Assist in communications and content production to inform, form and transform families.
- Undertake any other projects and activities as directed by the Executive Director.
- At least a diploma. Qualifications and/or experience relevant to the position will be appreciated.
- Proficient in MS Office and preparation of powerpoint slides.
- Ability to connect well with people and interact with them comfortably, amiably and sensitively.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; able to convey ideas, instructions and suggestions effectively to individuals or groups.
- Good understanding of the media scene, social media platforms and how to leverage on them effectively to achieve the mission.
- Good knowledge of Church’s teachings with a discerning mind and spirit.
- Motivated and able to work independently with minimal direction as well as in accountability to team.
- Resourceful and able to think out of the box to achieve desired objectives with limited resources.
- Attention to detail and possess strong administrative, planning and coordination skills.
- Coachable and possesses a strong desire to grow personally, professionally and spiritually.
Compensation & Benefits
Salary commensurate depending on experience and qualification.
Incumbent may be required to work evenings or weekends. Time-off will be provided for the extra hours worked.