“For to this end we toil and struggle, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe.” – 1 Timothy 4:10
- We believe that God exists.
- We believe that God loves us, personally, intimately, just as we are.
- We believe that God created us with a purpose and for a mission.
- We believe that love is our mission, and that this mission is the only way we can be fully alive and be who we were created to be.
- We believe that all aspects of our lives – including our sexuality, fertility and family life – are part of this mission to live and love as Jesus taught.
- We believe that this love should be taught, shared, and communicated in and through our lives, our relationships and our families.
- We acknowledge that we are fallen, and that all manner of suffering, temptations, and sins can burden us and prevent us from becoming who we were created to be.
- We believe that no matter what trials we face or wounds we inflict upon ourselves and others, God is faithful and stronger than all our sins. God will never abandon us.
- We believe that God will bring to fruition the work which he has begun in us, through the presence of Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe it is our mission to testify to what God has done and is doing, in anticipation of that day when Jesus comes again and fully establishes his Kingdom on earth.
Do you share the same core beliefs as us? Join us in empowering families to be intimate communities of life and love.