Surviving Divorce: Hope and Healing for the Catholic Family is an initiative started by ACF to support our brothers and sisters who have experienced the pain and loneliness of a broken marriage. Through the DVD-based programme, we hope to address some of the most immediate challenges men and women experience during and after divorce, including:
- Working through the emotional upheaval of separation and divorce.
- Coping with changes in financial circumstances.
- Helping your children with their emotions.
- Understanding marriage through the eyes of the Church.
- Looking to the future with hope and forgiveness
In this programme, practical advice meets pastoral care. We hope that the video presentations by Catholic priests, theologians and teachers in this course will help you cope during this difficult time and be a source of God’s divine mercy for you and your family.
Join us on a deeply personal and intimate journey of hope and healing.
For more enquiries, please write in to: email@example.com